We support you with skills training, insight and access to the target market
Promotion to travellers
As a Business Partner you will be promoted to travellers in three main ways:
1. ON THE TFA ONLINE DIRECTORY
As a Partner of Tourism for All, your business will have an entry in our searchable Directory, under any of the 9 main categories which are relevant to you:
- Holiday and travel agents and operators
- Places to stay
- Specialist Holidays
- Support for Business
- Support for Individuals
- Things to see and do
- Travel insurance
Over 150,000 unique visitors a year will get the chance to see your business.
2. VIA OUR PERSONALISED INFORMATION SERVICE TO MEMBERS
The personalised information and advice service we offer to our Members helps them to plan and take holidays and breaks with confidence.
To help build our Members’ confidence we will always, where we can, recommend them to use the services and products of businesses who are our Partners. We know these businesses, and we know what service our Members can expect from them.
Around 750 Members each year, who are committed to taking a holiday or break, will get the chance to consider your business.
3. THROUGH OUR NEWSLETTER AND SOCIAL MEDIA PROGRAMME
As a Partner of Tourism for All, your business will be mentioned regularly in communications with our community through our:
- Newsletter – distributed regularly to over 1,000 individuals, this features accessible tourism news, new places to stay and visit, blog posts, offers and events
- Facebook and Twitter channels – with over 2,000 and 8,500 followers respectively, these provide regular updates on accessible tourism issues and news
YOU CAN ALSO BE PROMOTED THROUGH OUR TFA TRAVEL PLANNER
Tourism for All Travel Planner – tourismforall.co.uk - is our one-stop shop for accessible tourism all across the UK. Each year over 150,000 tourists and travelers - who know where they want to go and what they want to do – use our Travel Planner to help them plan their holiday or break.
So, if you are based at a specific location, or you have branches or outlets which are, then you should be on Tourism for All Travel Planner. Our Promotion Packages will get your business – whatever its size – in front of disabled people through a ‘go to’, trusted information channel. Packages start at £175 + VAT (12 months) which gives you a searchable entry including:
- Full business description and details
- Accessibility and quality gradings
- Up to 5 images
- Online booking through major channels
- Basic priority in consumer search results