Business Partnership - Providing Knowledge
WE TRAIN PEOPLE TO GIVE GREAT SERVICE TO DISABLED CUSTOMERS
Accessibility is an important market opportunity. Become a Partner of Tourism for All and we’ll help you make the most of the opportunity
From disability awareness to specialised technical and practical training, our training will allow your staff and management to build skills and confidence
Market Intelligence and Insight
Based on our surveys and research, our Market Intelligence bulletin will give you unique national and local insights into the accessible tourism & travel market
Through our Partner directory and online and social media channels, your organisation will be visible to a targeted audience of individual or business customers
Travel & Tourism Businesses
HOW BIG IS THE MARKET?
- There are 11.9 million disabled people in the UK. That’s 19% of the population – which means that 1 in 5 of your customers is likely to be disabled.
- The population is ageing – 5 million of the disabled people in the UK are over State Pension age and that number is going to almost double by 2030. At some time in our lives we ALL have accessibility issues.
- Parties which include a disabled person spend over £14 billion per year on tourism and travel in the UK – and they tend to stay longer and spend more than those which do not.
ARE YOU MISSING OUT ON THE OPPORTUNITY?
- 75% of disabled people and their families have walked away from UK businesses because of poor service.
- Many businesses – particularly larger ones – think that accessibility means legal “box-ticking” or “points scoring”. They don’t see it as being about welcoming and serving the needs of a valuable market sector.
- Many businesses – particularly smaller ones – think that accessibility means expensive (and sometimes unaffordable) modifications and formal inspections. They don’t realise that a warm welcome and a positive attitude to helping overcome issues can be just as important.
- Many businesses – of all sizes – are simply unaware of the value of the accessible tourism and travel market. They don’t realise the impact addressing the needs of this sector could have on their business – or how easy it could be.
HOW CAN TOURISM FOR ALL HELP YOU MAKE THE MOST OF THE OPPORTUNITY?
When you become a Partner of Tourism for All, our range of services, our network and our years of experience will all be available to you. We will help you to maximise your potential in the accessible tourism and travel market.
BECOME A PARTNER OF TOURISM FOR ALL
Partnership costs from just £150 for a small business or organisation.See our full list of Partnership and Promotion rates here.
Become a Partner now or contact us to find out more