Tell BBC News about your experience of air travel
BBC News’ disability team wants to know more about flying with a disability. The team is looking for experiences - good and bad – from passengers all over the world.
- How was your experience at the airport?
- What was it like getting on the aircraft?
- What was the journey in the air like?
- Could you use the facilities?
- If you were able to access the facilities and needed support, what support was made available?
- What was your experience of the staff throughout your journey (check in, handlers, flight attendants, staff at your destination airport)
- What was the experience at the airport you were flying to?
- If you are a wheelchair user how long did it take for your chair to arrive?
Any other experiences throughout your journey we are keen to hear!
Please include details of which airports you used and which airlines you flew with.
Please email [email protected] with the subject field of FLYING.
In some cases I will email you back for more information and if you’re happy to leave a telephone number please do so.